Are you looking for…
- A dynamic, engaging speaker who inspires with stories, personal anecdotes and an insightful perspective?
- A credible professional who can customize a topic to a meet your audience needs?
You’re at the right place for your upcoming presentation…
Examples of presentations:
- How Smart is Emotional Intelligence?
- Leading with the Power of Questions in an Uncertain World
- Insight to Action Leadership
- From Burnout to Balance: Flourishing Through Calm and Tumultuous Times
- Breath, Movement and Mindfulness for Health and Well-Being
The length of keynote talks is generally 30-60 minutes. Highly interactive seminars that engage participants with the presentation topic, are conducted over 2-6 hours. All presentations are designed with an intention to inspire reflection and practical action. In addition to presenting at health care meetings, I speak at luncheons, corporate events, professional associations and forums of all sizes.
If you have an upcoming event and need a speaker, I’d enjoy talking with you. Let’s explore your interests and presentation goals.
“Your presentation on how to reduce stress in the workplace at our National Health Care Conference in Washington, DC, included these comments from the physician, nurse and social work professionals who attended: “Excellent presentation,” “Incredible –the didactic and experiential combination was very effective especially for those of us with more ‘scientific medical’ background,… Colette brought very special gifts,” “Very exciting stuff.” I highly recommend Colette Herrick on the topic area of stress management. – Nancy L. Hallock, Conference Coordinator, Washington DC